Friendly Pest Control In Rancho Cordova, CA
Rancho Cordova, located in beautiful California, was home to the first passenger rail service in the state. It played a significant role in the Gold Rush, giving it its rich history and unique feel.
Today, several technology companies call the city home, including some that produce rocket engines for NASA and the Department of Defense. It is also a stunning place for nature lovers. Its residents get to enjoy the American River Parkway, Lake Natoma, and the Folsom Lake State Recreation Area anytime they want.
But since Rancho Cordova is a populated area with plenty of nature, pest infestations are common, especially when home and business owners don't take adequate precautions to prevent them. If unwanted invaders like rodents, insects, and other nuisance pests have taken over your home, Explorer Pest Management provides highly-rated pest control in Rancho Cordova.
Residential Pest Control In Rancho Cordova
Residential pest control is not something you want to end up needing. Still, it can make all the difference between having a safe home free of rodents, insects, and other invaders and one where they can spread their pathogens and disrupt your sleep.
At Explorer Pest Management, we aim to do the heavy lifting for you so you can relax knowing we are controlling your pest infestations with minimal work on your side. We do so using Integrated Pest Management methods, which focus on prevention and only use treatments when necessary, and tailor our strategies to your unique situation.
We also work around your schedule and strive to avoid having to treat the inside of your home. With the right strategies, exterior treatments are often all you need to eliminate pest infestations swiftly. Are you struggling with invaders like cockroaches, ants, spiders, rodents, bed bugs, and more? If so, call us today to discover how we can get rid of them safely.
Commercial Pest Control In Rancho Cordova
Running a business is challenging in many ways, but a pest infestation can make it impossible to keep your doors open. With commercial pest control, there is nothing like working with another local business that understands what's at stake and has the tools to keep dangerous invaders as far away as possible.
Explorer Pest Management experts can ensure your commercial property is free of cockroaches, rodents, insects, and more while working discreetly and behind the scenes. We work around your schedule, are mindful of your needs and concerns, and prioritize preventing infestations so as to minimize the need for treatments even during peak seasons.
Whether you own multi-unit housing complexes, work in the food industry, run a healthcare facility, and more, we have the perfect pest control solutions. Call us today to schedule a consultation and keep your employees and customers safe.
Effective Spider Prevention Tips For Rancho Cordova Homes
Spiders in Rancho Cordova are a common sight, but there are several steps you can take to prevent them from entering your home. While it is true that they are beneficial to our ecosystem, you still don't have to live with them! Here are some practical spider prevention tips you can try:
- Keep your home clean: Spiders and clutter are a match made in heaven. Clean up any areas where they might hide and multiply, regularly sweep and vacuum your floors, dust your furniture, and keep your kitchen and bathrooms low in humidity.
- Seal your home: Spiders are tiny little invaders for the most part. They can enter your house through cracks and gaps in windows, doors, and walls, but sealing them can help keep them out where they belong.
- Remove spider webs: Regularly check and remove any spider webs you see in your home using a vacuum or broom. Or hire a pest control company to do it for you safely.
- Keep outdoor lights off: Spiders are attracted to certain types of light. Keeping them off can help prevent them from gathering.
- Keep firewood away: Store firewood away from your property, as it can attract spiders, carpenter ants, termites, and more, all invaders you don't want anywhere near your home.
- Trim your trees and shrubs: Trim any vegetation that touches your house to prevent spiders from climbing inside.
These prevention tips can help get rid of spiders, but they might not be enough with severe or established infestations. If keeping spiders out is a challenge, we can help. Call Explorer Pest Management to discover our many strategies to eliminate them safely and for good.
The Most Effective Flea Control For Rancho Cordova Properties
Flea control is essential for the health and safety of your pests and everyone else in your household. Here are some of the most effective flea control measures for California properties:
- Keep your home clean: Fleas thrive in cluttered environments where they can hide. Keep your home clean and vacuumed regularly to remove potential eggs, especially in carpets, rugs, and pet bedding.
- Treat your pets adequately: Your veterinarian can advise you regarding topical flea treatments, collars, or oral medications. On your end, regularly grooming your pets can help remove fleas and their eggs from their fur.
- Hire a professional: When a flea infestation is severe, hiring a professional exterminator is often the most effective strategy.
A comprehensive approach to flea control that includes treating your pets, cleaning your home, and using flea control products, is essential to keep these biting insects far from you and your furry friends. Contact the experts at Explorer Pest Management today to get started with strategies that are both safe and effective.
Explorer Pest Management has extensive experience eliminating pests in Rancho Cordova residential and commercial properties. Call us today to tell us more about your situation and request a quote.