Pest Control In Auburn, CA
Auburn, a small California city in the Sierra Nevada foothills, is considered by many to be an attractive spot for people of all ages, and active people who enjoy historical landmarks fit in exceptionally well.
Whether you are a resident or tourist, there is much to love about this town's charming downtown area with Victoria-era homes and the wealth of sites recounting the California Gold Rush of the 1850s.
Nature lovers rave about the nearby Auburn State Recreation Area for casual walks and hikes. Athletes come from long distances to participate in the Western States Endurance Run, which will test your endurance as one of the most prestigious ultramarathons in the world. And these are only a few of the things that make Auburn special.
But one factor that makes Auburn significantly less enjoyable is the presence of pests, some of which can be downright dangerous. If these unwanted invaders are causing stress, Explorer Pest Management provides pest control in Auburn you can count on year-round.
Residential Pest Control In Auburn
Nobody wants pests to take over their home, especially destructive ones like termites or aggressive types like rodents and mosquitoes. Unfortunately, no one is ever safe from them as most require very little to settle in and start multiplying.
If you want to keep your home free of invaders or exterminate an infestation, Explorer Pest Management can help with residential pest control that works. We are family owned and operated and strive to use family and pet-friendly products sparingly and only when necessary.
Call us today to learn more about our comprehensive pest control services and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Commercial Pest Control In Auburn
Whether you own a warehouse, a school, or anything in between, you want to avoid pests taking over. They can spread their viruses and bacteria, make your staff and customers sick, and cause a lot of property damage.
The best way to keep your commercial property pest-free is through ongoing pest management strategies that eliminate any infestations you might have and prevent them from coming back. If you're struggling with bed bugs, cockroaches, termites, mosquitoes, or rodents, you must exterminate them fast before they can hurt your company's reputation.
With the proper commercial pest control strategies for your unique situation, you can relax knowing that we are handling all pest control concerns year-round. Call us today, and we will help you schedule an inspection to get started.
Do-It-Yourself Flea And Tick Control In Auburn Is Such A Hassle
There are countless reasons why DIY flea and tick control strategies are a hassle, but here are some of the main ones:
- They are often ineffective: You might think treating an infestation yourself is a cost-effective way to eliminate these parasitic pests, but many are resistant to over-the-counter products. Besides, even when they work, most only affect adult fleas and ticks, leaving eggs and larvae behind to re-infest your home.
- There are possible safety concerns: DIY flea and tick control products can be hazardous, especially if you misuse them. They might also have adverse effects if they interact poorly with your pet's current medications.
- They are time-consuming: Treating an infestation without the required experience and tools takes time and effort. Relaxing too soon will likely make it spiral out of control quickly.
Explorer Pest Management proudly provides flea and tick control strategies that work quickly and effectively. Call us today, and we can make your infestation a thing of the past much faster than DIY treatments could.
How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs From Coming Back To My Auburn Home?
Preventing bed bugs from coming back without professional help can be challenging, but the following steps can lower your risk of a re-infestation:
- Vacuum your home regularly: Vacuuming and cleaning, in general, can help remove bed bugs or eggs.
- Encase your mattress and box spring: Bed bug-proof encasements can make spotting and treating these tiny invaders easier.
- Reduce clutter: Because bed bugs hide in clutter, staying on top of it is part of an effective bug control strategy.
- Seal cracks and crevices: Bed bugs are tiny, more or less like apple seeds, making them adept at hiding inside walls, floors, and furniture.
- Be cautious when traveling: Bed bugs are notorious for going from hotel rooms to suitcases to homes. Be careful when staying in hotels, inspect your room for signs of bed bugs, and wash the contents of your bag in hot water if possible.
The best way to get rid of bed bugs for good is to work with a professional. Call Explorer Pest Management today; your bed bug problems will be a bad memory before you know it.
No matter what you are up against, Explorer Pest Management has top-rated tools and strategies to eliminate pest infestations in Auburn. Get started with your initial inspection and keep pests out of your home for good.