The Best Way To Deal With Rodents
There is no peace when rodents are around. These pests have a nasty habit of invading homes and businesses here in Sacramento and are known for the many problems they cause. Some of the most common issues these furry pests cause include chewing holes through walls, tearing up insulation, gnawing on furniture legs, spreading disease with their droppings and urine, and making noise at all hours of the night. Assuming you do not want to live with these annoying, dangerous, and destructive creatures on your property, you need to know what methods are available to you to address these pests quickly.
At Explorer Pest Management, we offer a couple of different approaches to rodent control. These methods are used to target various types of rodents in different ways to optimize success rates. If you are dealing with an active infestation right now, keep reading to learn about our control process and find out why our team is your best choice to remove pests like rats, mice, and squirrels from your property.
How We Identify & Remove Rodents
Rodent control is not simple. There is a lot that needs to be discerned before we can create a plan of action to remove these pests from your property. To make sure we take care of you properly, we use a three-step process to handle different types of rodents threatening you and your family. So that you best understand this process, here are our three rodent control steps and what methods we might use to combat these pests in and around your Sacramento home or business.
- Inspection: All of our pest control offerings start with a thorough inspection. If you suspect your home has an active infestation of mice, rats, or other rodents, we first have to find out which of these kinds of rodents you are dealing with. We also have to determine the extent of your problem and where these pests are hiding. All of this is done by our dedicated and highly-trained team of professionals.
- Removal: We vary our approach to rodent removal depending on what we find during our inspection. The two main ways we deal with these pests include baiting and trapping. Both of these methods utilize advanced pest control products and equipment and can be molded to fit your individual needs.
- Monitoring: Wild rodents are tricky. Often baiting and trapping do not remove the entire infestation in one go. For this reason, we monitor interior and exterior spaces and track the progress of our active control methods. Depending on the size of your infestation, we might have to make a few scheduled times for retreatment until the whole infestation is resolved.
With all of our Sacramento pest control services, we focus on what you need. If you are dealing with rodents indoors or around your property, we are here to help. If you are still on the fence about whether you should choose Explorers Pest Management or go with another local provider, here are some things we do to stand out from our competition.
The Reason People Trust Explorer Pest Management For Rodent Control
We are not going to try to deceive you. There are many options for professional home pest control in our area. However, shopping around for which best meets your needs can be stressful. Here are some things to consider about our team and service options to help you quickly determine if we are right for you.
- We are focused on customer satisfaction. When you contact us, you will not get a call center; you will talk with one of our team members. This personal approach helps us communicate clearly and accomplish what you need in regard to pest problems.
- All of our technicians are highly trained and licensed in the pest control field. In addition to this, we make sure they have all the equipment they need to effectively handle any and all types of pest infestations, including rodents.
- We work hard to provide services that limit the use of harmful products as much as possible. This helps minimize the strain on the environment while giving you freedom from pests like rodents.
With over 35 years of experience in the pest control industry, our team has everything you need to identify and deal with rodents and other common pest problems. We are a family-run, family-friendly provider who always puts you and your needs first. If you need pest control you can trust us. Reach out to us today to learn more about our advanced rodent control and how we can help you deal with these pests on your Sacramento property.